Examples of Course Reserves
Course Reserves encompass a wide variety of course-related physical and electronic resources including but not limited to the following:
- Any book owned by Texas Tech, including eBooks. Request these items early to ensure timely availability.
- Instructor-owned copies of class resources. Items are held with instructor-set lending restrictions and returned at the end of the semester.
- Media pertaining to a course such as DVDs.
- Physical resources like robotics kits, flashcard sets, or 3D printed models for study.
- Any item that might be included in a Course Pack, pending copyright approval.
- Articles that you might have scanned yourself in the past and emailed or passed out to your class, pending copyright approval.
- Articles available through our databases, freely online, or from interlibrary loan.