The National Wind Institute is dedicated to developing educational and professional programs to meet the workforce demand of the wind energy industry. In a partnership between Texas Tech University and Texas State Technical College, with initial funding from the Texas Workforce Commission, NWI provides leadership in technical, managerial, and professional education for the future of the wind industry.
Whether you're an employee searching for the opportunity to advance your career or an employer looking for ways to enhance your workforce, our hope is to help educate those who will power tomorrow.
- Students and Others
- "Run on the Wind" summer camp on YouTube (a program for grades 7-11 with TTU IDEAL)
- Sign up for 2014 summer wind energy camp here (a program for grades 7-11 with TTU IDEAL)
COLLEGE UNDERGRADUATE / GRADUATE / Ph.D
- Undergraduate (B.S.)
- Ph.D. in Wind Science and Engineering
- Frequently Requested Forms for Students, Faculty and Staff
**NEW** WIND ENERGY GRADUATE CERTIFICATE PROGRAM WITH DNV GL
For Schools/Colleges: Curriculum Licensing Opportunities
- 2-Year Transfer Curriculum
- Current Licensees
Continuing Ed. Courses for Builders, Designers and Consumers