You're Invited to The TTU/LISD Middle School STEM Challenge on Friday, June 7, 2019. View the STEM Challenge Website for updated information!
STEM Center for Outreach, Research & Education (STEM CORE)
Become a Graduate Student Affiliate, Affiliate, Member, or Fellow to help bridge STEM programs, departments and projects across campus and the community. Click here to apply!
Dr. Reagan Higgins is April's monthly member highlight! Congratulations Dr. Higgins. Click here to learn more about Dr. Higgins and her accomplishments.
The TTU/LISD Middle School STEM Challenge is Hoverboards from June 3 - 7, 2019. View the STEM Challenge Website for updated information!
The mission of STEM CORE is to integrate and deepen the impact of STEM education, outreach, and research at Texas Tech University and beyond.
Have an announcement or an event you would like us to publicize? Please email STEM CORE with information at least 48 hours before you would like it posted or distributed.
Connect with STEM CORE:
Meet the STEM CORE Directors
STEM CORE is directed by STEM-area TTU faculty members with various specializations. The current faculty associate directors are:
- Jaclyn Cañas-Carrell, College of Arts & Sciences
- Dominick J. Casadonte, Jr., College of Arts& Sciences (Director)
- Jerry Dwyer, College of Education
- Sheima Khatib, Whitacre College of Engineering
- Nancy McIntyre, College of Arts & Sciences
- Michael O'Boyle, College of Human Sciences
- Joey Young, College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources