Talented STEM majors can receive paid summer internships, mentorship, and scholarships to become teachers in high needs schools! Click for more details.
STEM Center for Outreach, Research & Education
NSF South Plains Math Fellows
STEM Education Seminars
STEM-CORE works to highlight STEM Education Seminars from across the TTU Campus. These seminars are open to all TTU students, faculty, and staff. Click for more details.
Connect with STEM-CORE
Meet the STEM-CORE Directors
STEM-CORE is directed by STEM-area TTU faculty members with various specializations. The current faculty associate directors are:
- Zenaida Aguirre-Muñoz, College of Education
- Jaclyn Cañas-Carrell, College of Arts & Sciences
- Dominick J. Casadonte, Jr., College of Arts& Sciences (Director)
- Jerry Dwyer, College of Education
- Audra Morse, Edward E. Whitacre Jr. College of Engineering
- Michael O'Boyle, College of Human Sciences
- David Weindorf, College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
- Brock Williams, College of Arts & Sciences