Texas Tech Center for Multidisciplinary Research in Transportation (TechMRT)
Welcome to the Center for Multidisciplinary Research in Transportation (TechMRT) at Texas Tech University. TechMRT was established in 1997 to serve as the focal point for communication between TTU and various transportation research funding organizations and programs. From crisis aversion and management such the rapid replacement of damaged bridges, to the protection of taxpayer investment through the study of maximizing and preserving existing roadways, to environmental concerns such as the research of alternative water sources in construction applications, TechMRT is committed to all facets of transportation research. We invite you to review this information about TechMRT's research activity, facilities, faculty and staff.
- Interactive Software Workshop for Rural Driving Education
- Grant to Promote Research and Engineering Graduate Programs in Ethiopia
- SPTC has Issued a new RFP for FY2017
- First-Place Winner In 2016 SPTC Competition
- 2016 SPTC Student Paper and Poster Awards
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Foxx Announces the Solicitation of Applications for the University Transportation Centers Program (UTC)