Texas Tech Center for Multidisciplinary Research in Transportation (TechMRT)
Welcome to the Center for Multidisciplinary Research in Transportation (TechMRT) at Texas Tech University. TechMRT was established in 1997 to serve as the focal point for communication between TTU and various transportation research funding organizations and programs. From crisis aversion and management such the rapid replacement of damaged bridges, to the protection of taxpayer investment through the study of maximizing and preserving existing roadways, to environmental concerns such as the research of alternative water sources in construction applications, TechMRT is committed to all facets of transportation research. We invite you to review this information about TechMRT's research activity, facilities, faculty and staff.
Dr. Moon Won appointed as the Director of TechMRT
Lan Ventura awarded the 2022 Jack E. Leisch Memorial Graduate Fellowship from the Transportation & Development Institute (T&DI) of ASCE
- 2019 CUTC Summer Meeting - Norman, Oklahoma
- 2019 TLC Leadership Forum - Fayetteville, Arkansas
- 2019 TRB Annual Meeting - Washington, D.C.
- 2018 Asphalt Road-eo - Buda, Texas
Education & Outreach
- Transportation in The Classroom - Teacher Professional Development Workshop
- National Ranching Heritage Center - Ranch Day 2018