Texas Tech University

Frequently Asked Questions

The University ID office is located on the first floor of the Student Union Building Room 103. When enrolling your student in the university, their first ID card is free. All replacement IDs cost $15.00.

Parent and Student Frequently Asked Questions

Not sure how the Dining Plan works?

  • Please visit Hospitality Services' Dining Plan page.
  • If you still have questions, please call us at (806)742-1457 or Hospitality Services at (806)1360 for more information.

Will my Dining Bucks rollover?

  • Yes! Dining Bucks rollover as long as you remain on campus.
  • Commuter Plans rollover as long as you are enrolled or employed.

Will my RaiderCash balance rollover?

  • Yes! RaiderCash will rollover as long as you remain on campus.

Can I get a refund on my RaiderCash account if I am no longer enrolled?

  • Refunds are issued when the balance is $25 or more and are processed through Student Business Services.

Faculty & Staff Frequently Asked Questions

I am a faculty/staff member and do not know what my "R" number is.

  • To get your TechID Number:
    • Go to www.raiderlink.ttu.edu
    • Enter your e-raider username and password
    • On the next screen click on the tab labeled TTU Employee
    • Your TechID number is located on the upper left hand corner under My Texas Tech Information

Are retire TTU employees eligible to receive an ID Card?

  • Yes, first you must go to the Human Resource Office and pick up a form certifying that you are a TTU retired employee.
  • There is no charge for the first ID Card.

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I need to bring to pick up my ID?

  • You will need to bring your official government issued identification card. IE:
    • Driver's License
    • State Issued ID
    • Passport
    • Military ID

Can I submit a photo online?

If I submit my photo online, will the ID be mailed to me?

  • No, identification is required in order to obtain an ID card. If you are attending an RRO or late registration, you will pick up the ID card at that time.

Will I be charged for the first ID Card?

  • Your FIRST ID card is free of charge

Is there a replacement fee for a lost, stolen, or damaged card?

  • There is a $15 replacement fee. There will be no charge if you bring in a police report stating that the card was stolen.

Where do I pickup my ID card?

  • Room 103 Student Union, University ID Office

University ID

  • Address

    University ID Office, Box 2035, Student Union Building / 2625 18th Street, Room 103, Lubbock, TX 79409
  • Phone

  • Email