The OVPR offers a variety of learning opportunities and internal funding programs to promote faculty success in research and creative activities, and to assist faculty develop successful external funding proposals.
Internal Seed Programs
- Presidents' Collaborative Research Initiative
- Seed Grant Solicitation for Interdisciplinary Research
- Scholarship Catalyst Program
- Transdisciplinary Research Academy
- International Research/Development Seed Grants
- Open Access Publication Initiative
Proposal Development and Support Programs
- Research Development Team
- Proposal Support Program
- Proposal Review Program
- Grant Editors
- Tips on What Really Gets a Grant Proposal Funded
- Faculty Proposal Development Workshop Event Series (includes videos of prior workshop presentations)
Office of Research Services Training
The Office of Research Services (ORS) offers training through out the year including a research orientation for new faculty, use of the Cayuse proposal submission system and a workshop on budget basics. For dates and times please see the ORS training and outreach webpage.
Faculty Research Club
The Faculty Research Club is intended to provide a social setting to stimulate interdisciplinary research collaborations, promote information discussions about research and disseminate information about campus resources to faculty. All faculty are welcome to attend the monthly gathering.
A one-page printable handout of all these resources is available.