|To:||Texas Tech University Faculty, Staff, and Student Employees|
Michael Galyean, Ph.D.
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Associate Vice President for Administration and Chief of Staff
Assistant Vice President for Human Resources
Lawrence Schovanec, Ph.D.
|Date:||July 10, 2020|
|Subject:||Supervisor and Employee COVID-19 Reporting Procedures|
As we continue to return to on-campus work through our phased approach, we remain committed to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for all our employees. At this time, it is anticipated the campus will transition into Phase II on August 1. The following resources are intended to provide guidance related to Texas Tech University's reporting procedures in response to a COVID-19 related illness in the workplace.
COVID-19 Reporting Resources
- Meredith Imes, Interim TTU COVID-19 Coordinator, email@example.com
- TTU COVID-19 Reporting Form
- TTU Supervisor's Guide for COVID-19 Impacted Staff, Faculty, and Student Employees
- TTU Employee Guide for COVID-19 Positive Tests or Symptoms
- COVID-19 Positive Employee Test Notification and Protocol decision tree
Texas Tech University COVID-19 Resources
- Texas Tech Commitment
- COVID-19 Employee Resources
- COVID-19 Student Information
- TTU Academic Affairs Resources and Information for COVID-19 Response
- COVID-19 Guidelines for Researchers
- TTU Operations Division
- TTUHSC Nurse on Demand 806-743-2911. If you are a faculty or staff member and think you may have COVID-19, please call 806-743-2911 to speak with a nurse.