Professional Education Offerings
Beginning in February 2021, TTU at Jefferson will begin offering on-site coding option. The first classes will offer Cyber Security certifications from the Texas Tech Coding Academy. Classes will be held two nights a week for nine months. Full-Stack Web Development certifications will be offered later in the year.
Cyber Security certifications prepare students for high-demand careers with starting salaries averaging $50,000 to $60,000 per year and increasing to over $100,000 after gaining a few years' experience according to Career Karma and Salary.com.
Additional Texas Tech Services
- Texas Tech recruiting and admissions pathways
- Online Texas Tech K-12 options for supplemental, full-time or credit by exam courses
- Online education, degrees and certifications
- Texas Tech and community college transfer programs
- Texas Tech events
- On-site & online custom training in professional education
- TTU can design certifications tailored to your specific industry.
- Starting a Texas Tech Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) Chapter in Jefferson for adults age 50-plus learning with online and on-site classes
For more information on available programs and services please contact:
Brian W. Brooks - Program Coordinator