Professional Education Offerings
TTU at Jefferson offers a variety of non-credit professional education opportunities. We go beyond the typical university environment to meet the educational and professional development needs of today's workforce. From industry recognized technology boot camps to real estate, we have what you need to upskill, reskill or start a new career!
Did you know? Cyber Security certifications prepare students for high-demand careers with starting salaries averaging $50,000 to $60,000 per year and increasing to over $100,000 after gaining a few years' experience according to Career Karma and Salary.com.
Additional Texas Tech Services
- Texas Tech recruiting and admissions pathways
- Online Texas Tech K-12 options for supplemental, full-time or credit by exam courses
- Online education, degrees and certifications
- Texas Tech and community college transfer programs
- On-site & online custom training in professional education
- TTU can design certifications tailored to your specific industry.
- Texas Tech Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) Chapter in Jefferson for adults age 50-plus learning with online and on-site classes
For more information on available programs and services please contact:
Brian W. Brooks - Program Coordinator