Through collaboration and professionalism, IT Help Central provides the highest possible quality technical support and assistance to the Texas Tech University community. IT Help Central offers a wide variety of services, including:
- Phone, email, and chat support for most technical issues, including eRaider accounts, TechMail & Microsoft 365, Unified Communications (Skype for Business), network connections, and general computer maintenance;
- Walk-up support for virus/spyware removal, network connections (including wireless setup), TechMail troubleshooting & setup, and many other issues;
- On-site support for residence hall occupants;
- On-site support for departmental employees, faculty, and executives;
- Classroom technology maintenance and support for Raider Rooms; and
- Self-support instructions, purchase recommendations, and bulletins on our website and through askIT.
IT Help Central was founded in 2001, as the single point of contact for assistance with computing support for faculty, staff, and students of Texas Tech University.
To learn more about us, please select one of the links below.