Exam Prep Resources
Below are links to exams and their fee waiver programs:
- DAT Fee Waivers (Reduction in exam cost only, no preparatory materials.)
Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) – Most other graduate-level programs
- GRE Fee Reduction Program (Reduction in exam cost only, no preparatory materials.)
Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT) – Also used by schools of podiatry
- AAMC Fee Assistance Program (If eligible, students test prep resources in addition to a reduction of exam cost.)
- OAT Partial Fee Waiver (pg. 20) (Reduction in exam cost only, no preparatory materials.)
- No fee waiver program.
Test prep companies (and guides): Check their websites for free resources!
- Altius Test Prep (MCAT only)
- Barron's (GRE only)
- Chegg (GRE & GMAT)
- Erudera (GRE & DAT)
- Gold Standard (MCAT only)
- Jove (access provided by TTU Libraries)
- Next Step Test Prep
- Princeton Review
- Veritas Prep (GRE only)
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy at St. John Fisher College (PCAT only)
- Wize (MCAT only)
Khan Academy also has free test prep resources designed for the MCAT, but may be valuable for DAT, OAT, and PCAT prep.