Frequently Asked Questions
The University ID office is located on the first floor of the Student Union Building Room 103. Your first undergraduate and graduate student ID is $25, billed to your student tuition account. Lost, stolen, and damaged cards are subject to a $20 replacement fee
Parent and Student Frequently Asked Questions
Not sure how the Dining Plan works?
- Please visit Hospitality Services' Dining Plan page.
- If you still have questions, please call Hospitality Services at (806)742-1360 for more information.
Will my Dining Bucks rollover?
- Yes, 100% of unused Dining Bucks will roll over as long as you remain on campus. If moving off campus, Dining Bucks will automatically rollover 70% of unused balance at the end of the spring semester to a Commuter Dining Plan."
- Commuter Plans rollover as long as you are enrolled or employed.
Faculty & Staff Frequently Asked Questions
I am a faculty/staff member and do not know what my "R" number is.
- To get your TechID Number:
- Go to www.raiderlink.ttu.edu
- Enter your e-raider username and password
- On the next screen click on the tab labeled TTU Employee
- Click "Employee Dashboard"
- Click "My Profile" underneath your name
- Your TechID number is located on the left hand side, under your name.
Are retire TTU employees eligible to receive an ID Card?
- Yes, first you must go to the Human Resource Office and pick up a form certifying that you are a TTU retired employee.
- There is no charge for the first ID Card.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to bring to pick up my ID?
- You will need to bring your official government issued identification card. IE:
- Driver's License
- State Issued ID
- Military ID
Can I submit a photo online?
- Yes! You can submit a photo online.
- For more information, please visit our submission guidelines.
If I submit my photo online, will the ID be mailed to me?
- If you are taking in-person classes at Texas Tech you will need to pick up your ID in person. Proper identification is required to obtain an ID card.
- If you are attending an orientation or are a late registrant, you will pick up your ID card in person.
- If you are a distant education student taking classes online, please view the ID Verification Guidelines for distance learners here: https://www.depts.ttu.edu/unvid/de_eligibility.php.
Will I be charged for the first ID Card?
- Your first undergraduate or graduate ID is $25 and will be billed to your student tuition account.
Is there a replacement fee for a lost, stolen, or damaged card?
- Lost, stolen, and damaged IDs are subject to a $20 replacement fee. If you file a police report for a stolen ID, please bring it with you the office; there will be no charge for your replacement ID.
Where do I pickup my ID card?
- Room 105 Student Union, University ID Office