Prospective Students - How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in graduate studies at the Texas Tech University.
Our online application system is designed to help you easily navigate through the application process and ensure you complete your application in a timely manner.
Before You Apply:
- Before you begin your application to Texas Tech, please make sure to read all the application instructions carefully. You could find these instructions specific to the program you are applying at the time you start your application.
- Deadlines: Since application deadlines vary by program, be sure to confirm your intended program's deadline to ensure that you apply on time.
Ready To Apply:
- Click here to APPLY NOW
- Unofficial copies of transcripts, and test scores are required for application evaluation purposes. If admitted, you will be required to submit official transcripts, diplomas/degree certificates, and test scores. Please do not send official transcripts until you have received a notice of acceptance from Texas Tech Graduate School.
- Provide Program Materials: In addition to transcripts and test scores, most Texas Tech graduate programs require supplemental materials for admission review. These materials may include (but are not limited to) items such as a statement of purpose, recommendations, writing samples, creative portfolio, etc. Supplemental materials are reviewed by the department only, not the Office of Graduate Admission. Please refer to the homepage of your intended graduate department as well as the instructions on the "Program Materials" quadrant on our online application to verify which supplemental materials are needed. You may also find the required material here.
- While you will be able to add to certain segments on the application (e.g. test scores) post submission, you will not be able to make revisions once the application has been submitted.
- Submitting incorrect information on your application or failing to include important details can delay the admissions process.
After You Apply:
- You can check the status of your application within the same Application Portal.
- Questions about the online application portal?
If you have any technical difficulties with the online application portal, please reach our Customer Support by navigating to the contact section of the Application Portal.
- Program related questions?
If you have any questions about Graduate School requirements, please contact our Graduate Admissions Office via email at email@example.com