The Graduate Center is a facility dedicated to Texas Tech Graduate students and Postdoctoral Fellows. The Graduate Center is host to numerous academic support services and facilities that include a computer lab, meeting space, quiet study areas, and a dining facility. Access the Graduate Center with your Texas Tech ID or the Mobile ID App on your Android or iOS device.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday - Closed
The Graduate Center offers complimentary studio headshots for graduate students and postdoctoral fellows. These photos are intended to aid you in your job search. We strongly recommend wearing business professional attire. Photos are available by appointment the dates listed below.
Professional Headshots will be available beginning in January 2021. The schedule will be released at the beginning of the spring semester. Please check your TTU email for updates or email email@example.com for more information.
The mission of the Statistical Consulting Service is to help Texas Tech graduate students and postdoctoral fellows with all aspects of statistical data analysis. While our consultant will not decide how to analyze your data or conduct statistical analyses for you, we can help you select the optimal analytic strategy and locate resources to carry it out. We can help you avoid analysis issues by offering suggestions on how to collect, input, and manage your data.
Schedule an Appointment - Click here!
Library Research Assistance
- Assistance in conducting research, locating information, and citing sources.
- Help identifying the best sources and developing effective search strategies.
- Referrals to Library experts in various subject areas.
- Answers to questions about Library services and policies.
For library research assistance contact:
Student Health Services Consultations
- Assistance with Student Health Insurance Plans.
- Help identifying medical providers, services and facilities.
- Information on services available at the Student Wellness Center.
Student Health Services
AddressTexas Tech University, 15th Street & Boston Avenue, Administration Building, Room 41, Lubbock, TX 79409-1030