** Travel Funds for Spring 2017 are completely allocated **
NOTE: To be considered, applications must include the following forms:
- Guidelines and Checklist
- Funding Application
- Student Activity Release Form
- Reference Guide
Submit completed forms to:
Melissa Carrillo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
806.834.2009 | 328 Administration Building
- As a requirement for receiving travel funding, you must attend at least three professional development workshops sponsored or co-sponsored by the Graduate School. These events are listed on the Graduate School's "Calendar of Events" webpage that is updated during the semester as events are introduced. Once you attend an event, you must record your attendance with the Graduate School through the following link: http://ttu.mobi/travel.
- All of our funding will be expended on a first-come/first-served basis.
- All funding requests must be received at least 30 days prior to travel.
- Each applicant must be the presenting author of an oral or poster paper; Confirmation that the talk or poster has been accepted must be provided.
- All applicants must be enrolled during the dates of travel.
- Funding is limited to one trip per student per fiscal year (Sept 1-Aug 31)
- The Graduate School will provide only partial funding for travel up to a maximum of $500 for Doctoral students admitted to candidacy, $450 for other Doctoral students, and $400 for Masters students. A departmental financial commitment is required of at least 50% of the graduate school allocation.
- The Graduate School supports no more than two nights in Texas or three nights outside of Texas.
- Please see the Funding Guidelines and Checklist provided in the link below for additional requirements and restrictions.
- All funding requests must include the forms below – completed, printed and signed – in addition to other required documentation requested on the checklist.
- See helpful links at https://www.fiscal.ttuhsc.edu/travel2/Help/links.aspx.
Student Travel forms REQUIRED:
eLearning Travel Grants
- eLearning has some travel grants available that are open to graduate students. For more information visit the eLearning page (www.elearning.ttu.edu) and click Funding Opportunities.