The Center for Collegiate Recovery Communities at Texas Tech University
We are forever grateful for these and the many other generous donors who support us. If you are interested in donating to the Center for Collegiate Recovery Communities, please contact Ann Casiraghi at (806) 742-2891 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Dean's Diamond Endowment
- J. T. and Margaret Talkington Operating Endowment
- Research Associate in Eating Disorders Endowment
Dean's Emerald Endowment
- J. T. and Margaret Talkington Endowment
- Endowed Professorship in Eating Disorders
Dean's Ruby Endowment
Evelyn M. Davies, Regents Professorship for the Center for Collegiate Recovery Communities
Evelyn M. Davies is a long-time friend of the TTU College of Human Sciences and is on the Advisory Board of the Center for Collegiate Recovery Communities. Evelyn established this important professorship to improve research endeavors aimed at addiction and recovery processes.
George C. Miller Family, Regents Professorship for the Center for Collegiate Recovery Communities
The George C. Miller Family funded this professorship that is awarded to the presiding Director of the Center for Collegiate Recovery Communities (CCRC), assuring outstanding leadership. The professorship awardee guides the implementation and development of the CCRC as it evolves over time. Successful leadership insures the CCRC of national recognition as a leader in recovery education.
Dean's Sapphire Endowment
- Mickey and Barbara McKenzie Endowed Scholarship
- Mickey and Barbara McKenzie Lectureship Series
- Parent's Weekend Endowment
Dean's Gold Endowment
- Carl Andersen Endowed Scholarship for Recovering Persons
- Graduate Student Fellowship Endowment
- Carey and Brenda Hobbs Endowed Scholarship for Recovering Persons
- S.C. Johnson Scholarship Endowment
- Jim Kimmel Endowed Scholarship
- Andrew Knox Memorial Scholarship for Recovering Persons
- Bryan C. Miller & Martha H. Miller Scholarship Endowment for the Center for the Study of Addiction and Recovery
- Resiliency Endowment
- Andrew J. Strawn Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Jeffrey W. Terrel Scholarship for Recovering Persons
- Laurel Tronrud Memorial Scholarship for Recovering Persons
- John H. Tull Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Other CRC Donors and Friends
Aspire Recovery Centers of Texas
Stages of Recovery, Inc.
The Ranch at Dove Tree
John P. McGovern Foundation
Since 1999, the John P. McGovern Foundation has been a generous supporter and friend. Of note, the John P. McGovern Foundation created the National Recovery Student Database project. This gift allowed the Center for Study of Addiction and Recovery to be the national research leader for data on recovery students and collegiate recovery communities. Most recently, the Foundation has given to the Center for Collegiate Recovery Communities endowing a scholarship for students in recovery pursuing graduate education at Texas Tech University.