Bachelor of Science in Sport Management
Degree - 36 Hours
The Sport Management degree provides students with the opportunity to understand and apply business principles in the sport industry. Upon graduation, students may pursue administrative positions within professional, intercollegiate, community or international sport organizations.
Ready to discuss your options? Choose the Advising Sheet below. Fill it out and then schedule an appointment with an advisor.
A minor of 18 minimum hours is required for sport management majors. Choose one of these for the required minor:
- General Business (GPA 2.75) = 18 hours (recommended)
- Legal Studies (GPA 2.75) = 21 hours
- Communication Studies = 18 hours
- Advertising = 21 hours
- Journalism = 21 hours
- Electronic Media = 21 hours
- Media Strategies = 21 hours
- Public Relations = 21 hours
Department of Kinesiology & Sport Management
AddressBox 43011, Texas Tech University, 2500 Broadway, Lubbock, TX 79409