Meat Science & Muscle Biology
The mission of the Meat Science and Muscle Biology program is to honorably serve in the pursuit of excellence to enhance the quality of life through innovative teaching, research and public service in meat and food sciences.
In the News...
- National Honor; Chance Brooks wins NARRU Distinguished Educator Award
- Jerrad Legako takes new post with Tech's Department of Animal & Food Sciences
- Texas Tech meat judging team takes first place at Eastern National competition
- Students win national Meat Science Academic Quiz Bowl in San Angelo
- Intercollegiate Meat Judging Meritorious Service Award goes to Dr. Mark Miller
Red Raider Meat Sales
- Fall Graduation: Dec. 16-17
- Spring Classes Begin: Jan. 19