Meat Science & Muscle Biology
The mission of the Meat Science and Muscle Biology program is to honorably serve in the pursuit of excellence to enhance the quality of life through innovative teaching, research and public service in meat and food sciences.
In the News...
- Students win national Meat Science Academic Quiz Bowl in San Angelo
- Intercollegiate Meat Judging Meritorious Service Award goes to Dr. Mark Miller
- Professors help Malawian village combat iron deficiency with a sustainable goat production program
- Mindy Brashears receives IAFP Maurice Weber Laboratorian Award
- Spring Awards Banquet highlights academic, extracurricular performance
- Students receive career training at AMSA Student Leadership Conference
- AFS faculty member named to latest edition of Latino American Who’s Who
Red Raider Meat Sales
- Fall Classes Begin: Aug. 29
- Ag Fest: Sept. 1 in the livestock arena
- Friends and Family Homecoming Event: Oct. 14
- Homecoming Breakfast: Oct. 15