Meat Science & Muscle Biology
The mission of the Meat Science and Muscle Biology program is to honorably serve in the pursuit of excellence to enhance the quality of life through innovative teaching, research and public service in meat and food sciences.
In the News...
- Professors help Malawian village combat iron deficiency with a sustainable goat production program
- Mindy Brashears receives IAFP Maurice Weber Laboratorian Award
- Spring Awards Banquet highlights academic, extracurricular performance
- Students receive career training at AMSA Student Leadership Conference
- AFS faculty member named to latest edition of Latino American Who’s Who
- Texas Tech researchers, students help overhaul New Zealand beef market
- Texas Tech Meat Judging Team wins third consecutive national championship