The Texas Tech University campus offers Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) parking throughout campus parking lots near entrances to buildings. Those who need to use ADA spaces on campus first need to register with Transportation and Parking Services using the following steps.
- Contact TPS.
- TPS helps you purchase the appropriate ePermit your peers have. For students, this is Commuter Satellite. For employees, this is an Area Reserved ePermit.
- Bring your ADA placard or a photo of your ADA plates to the TPS office.
- TPS adds the ADA permission to your ePermit.
- You may now park in any ADA space on the Texas Tech University campus.
- Renew your ADA permission when your placard or plate expires and is renewed.