Welcome to the cycling community of Texas Tech! Each year, thousands of students and employees choose to bike to and from campus or even from their parking lot to their buildings. Texas Tech is a League of American Bicyclists bronze-level Bicycle Friendly University since 2013 (press release).
This section of the website aims to provide the information you need to know about bicycling on campus:
- Basics (safety precautions and state and university regulations)
- Bicycle Sales (a TPS program that sells used bicycles to students and employees for a nominal cost)
- Registration (a free way to protect your bicycle and learn about bicycling events on campus)
- Bike Clinics (a free tune-up and diagnostic service held for campus cyclists twice a year)
- Bicycle Coordinating Committee (a diverse group that effects positive changes for bicycling on campus)
For additional questions about bicycling on campus, feel free to contact TPS at (806) 742-PARK (7275) or email@example.com.