Graduate Admissions and Application Process
The ideal graduate applicant would have a Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering
with a GPA >3.0.
In addition, he or she needs to provide the following:
- Financial Statement (Proof of Financial Support)*
- Official Transcript*
- Proof of Proficiency in English (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic, Cambridge CPE, Cambridge CAE or Completion of ELS Level 112 )*
- Official GRE Scores (Quantitative, Verbal and Written)*
- GRE may be waived if applicant has 2 years or more experience in the Oil and Gas Industry. Please email email@example.com with a resume for the waiver.
- Three Letters of Recommendation
Application deadline for Fall 2019 is April 1, 2019
For more information about the graduate school application process visit:
Send directly to Texas Tech University, Graduate School, 2500 Broadway Lubbock, TX 79401
Once you complete the initial application,you will receive an email with a link to Recruiter,to ask you to log into recruiter to complete the application process.