Online Accessibility Resources
Texas Tech is committed to creating a diverse campus by working with faculty and students from around the world and by striving to support equity and excellence for academic success. Students with disabilities contribute to the rich diversity seen on Tech's campus and virtual learning environments.
In order to support the academic endeavors of students using assistive technology, we can use a Universal Design for Instruction approach. Texas Tech offers a variety of resources to assist you in creating accessible learning materials.
- Instructional Design – TTU Worldwide eLearning
- TTU Online Accessibility
- TTU Accessibility Resources
- Designing Accessible Web Pages – An Overview
- Web Accessibility
- IT Technology Support – ShortCourses
- Best Practices for Accessibility in Online Courses
- Online Accessibility Lab (OAL)
- Accessible Instructional Material
- Universal Design of Learning
- Accessible Social Media
- Federal Regulations
If you have any questions, you can find a list of contacts on the TTU Accessibility Compliance Team's website.