If you have a critical issue or outage, please call 806-742-4858 (press 2 if no answer).
For non-critical issues, contact IT Help Central at 806-742-HELP (4357) or submit an online assistance request.
Network Service Requests
FastTrack Outlet Request: For simple office or classroom network wall outlets, or outlet cables, submit a FastTrack Outlet Request. FastTrack Outlet Requests are not appropriate for any type of specialized network services.
Network Service Request: For all other network services, submit a Network Service Request. Some examples of service requests might include...
- WiFi service
- Requests for existing service information
- Unified communications services
- Single sign-on integration
- Internet domain & web site name services
- Network configuration changes
- Building construction / renovation
- Fiber-optic installations
- Audio/video integration
- Building automation integration
- Data center services
- Research-related communications
- Consultation for future planning
- Any other special-purpose network communications
Client Certificate Services - for emailing and encryption; signing of contracts
Internal Document Signing Certificate Services - for document signing; intended for internal, University use, only
SSL Certificate Services - for web administrators requiring SSL encryption of data transmission between client and server
Network Site Coordinator Appointment - manage your organization's NSCs
These forms require NSC permissions:
- Configuration Change - request minor changes to existing installations that don't fall into any other category
- Firewall Exception - request an exception be made through the network firewall
- Functional TechMail Address - request a functional mailbox or distribution list for a department or organizational group
- New Load Balanced Service - for network load balance service changes
- Static DNS Hostname Removal - request that an existing TTU.EDU DNS hostname (A record) be removed from the DNS system
- SMTP Relay - request permissions for websites and applications to relay email through TechMail
- Web Site Name Request - request new website names or changes to existing website names; including deletions.
Bandwidth Usage Statistics - view stats about current network utilization
TTUnet NSC Announcement Subscription - subscribe to receive official notification of scheduled maintenance and unscheduled outages
AddressTexas Tech University, 2500 Broadway, Lubbock, TX 79409