This section contains TTUnet network support standards. If you have questions about the standards contained herein, please contact the Director of Telecommunications.
- TTUnet Services maintains 24 hour by 7 days per week network support.
- Automated monitoring programs alert full-time, professional network staff of major problems
- Support specialists and technicians are always on call to correct major network problems
- All requests for assistance and problem reports should be directed to IT Help Central at 806-742-HELP (4357) or online.
- IT Help Central will escalate network problems to Telecommunications when appropriate.
- Technicians will be dispatched by network operations center as needed to diagnose and repair physical problems
- No charges for diagnosis and repair will be charged unless the problem was caused by unauthorized modifications to the network
AddressTexas Tech University, 2500 Broadway, Lubbock, TX 79409