United Future Leaders
Empowering students through service, mentoring, and relationship building.
United Future Leader (UFL) is an after-school program that focuses on civility, ethics, and leadership for fifth and sixth grade students as they transition to middle school. Participants gain a strong foundation for individual growth and self-awareness that becomes a springboard for servant leadership throughout the secondary school years and beyond.
The United Future Leaders program develops young leaders who impact the individual, peer, and social culture of their community through ongoing program participation.
UFL promotes qualities such as civility, ethics, and leadership empowering students to "Take it Out to the World" through service, mentoring, and relationship building.
UFL aims to create environments where ALL leaders thrive.
Civility, Ethics & Leadership are the foundational concepts of United Future leaders. The following themes are the building blocks that support individual growth and self-awareness among our participants.
- Physical Safety – I protect and take care of my body.
- Emotional Security – I know my feelings & honor them.
- Identity – How I see myself & how others see me.
- Belonging – I am an important member of a group.
- Competence – I have abilities.
- Mission & Purpose – I know what I want to achieve and why.
- Service – I help others, expecting nothing in return.
- Civility – I treat others as I would want them to treat me.
- Ethics – I do the right thing when no one is looking.
- Leadership – I bring out the best in myself & others.
- Coming Soon
Committed to a safe learning environment
UFL is committed to providing the safest learning environment for all we serve. UFL serves campuses at Lubbock ISD, Frenship ISD, and Meadow ISD.