Technical Resources for Recording Lectures
- Mediasite: Mediasite is a complete, rich media recording, webcasting, and publishing system
that automates the capture, management, and delivery of interactive multimedia presentations.
Visit our Mediasite page for additional information.
- New Accounts: Instructors who need to request a Mediasite account to upload content should contact your department IT staff or email email@example.com. All students can access Mediasite using their eRaider accounts and will be able to view lectures for which they have been granted access.
- Mediasite Mosaic: Allows lectures to be recorded via the instructor's local PC's camera and microphone or upload previously recorded content. Learn more about Mediasite Mosiac.
- Portable Mediasite Recorders: The TTU IT Division has a limited number of mobile recording units available for loan. Request a Mediasite equipment loan.
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra: Similar to Mediasite, Blackboard Collaborate Ultra allows instructors to record and share a wide range of content with their students. Learn more about Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
- Microsoft Teams: Recorded Teams meetings are automatically shared with all participants once the
meeting has ended. Learn more about Microsoft Teams
- Ad hoc meetings are stored on the presenter's OneDrive for Business in a folder titled “Recordings”.
- Scheduled meetings are stored in the Microsoft Team's SharePoint folder.
- Zoom: Recordings are saved on the presenter's computer. For those instructors with Mediasite
accounts (see “New Accounts” above), we recommend uploading these recordings to the TTU Mediasite storage.
Learn More about Zoom.
- Recording Studios: The following departments offer recording studios for instructor use: