Authors who intend to present a paper at the 14th Americas Conference on Wind Engineering are invited to submit a two-page extended abstract in the English language following the template provided below. The submission should be in the PDF format. It will be evaluated by members of the conference's scientific committee, who will recommend whether the work described in the abstract should be accepted for presentation at the conference. If accepted, the recommendation will include whether the presentation should be oral or through a poster. To ensure an effective evaluation of the paper, it is advised that sufficient information on the problem definition, the scientific approach and results be provided in the extended abstract.
The conference papers and abstracts are now available on the AAWE website.
- August 15, 2021:
- Early Registration & Abstract Submission Opens
October 15, 2021November 1, 2021:
- Abstract Submission Closes
- December 1, 2021:
- Notification of Acceptance
March 1, 2022March 15, 2022:
- Full Paper Submission Deadline
- March 15, 2022:
- Early Registration Closes
Submission & Management
To submit an abstract, please complete the following two steps:
- Use the “Make a Submission” link below to fill out the submission form. Upon completion of this step, a unique “Submission ID” will be displayed and emailed to you for your record. This “Submission ID” along with the password you provided while filling out the submisson form will allow you to upload your abstract, check the status of your submission, and make future changes to the submission. The “Submission ID” will also be required if you need to contact the organizing committee of the conference regarding your submission.
- Use the “Upload Abstract” link below to upload the abstract in PDF format.
Authors of all accepted abstracts (whether recommended for an oral or poster presentation by the Scientific Committee) will be invited to submit a full paper. Upon acceptance, you will be able to upload the full paper using the link below and the "Submission ID" and password provided during abstract submission.
Those accepted for poster presentation will also be invited to prepare a poster presentation to be transported to the conference for display by the author(s).
Withdrawing a Submission
If you need to withdraw your submission, you can do so below using the “Submission ID” and password used when making your submission.