Caps & Gowns
The website has been changed to only ship to home option if anyone does still wish to purchase. Oak Hall will be handling all the refunds for the online orders as we don't have the information to facilitate the refund.
1. Keeper Regalia, Souvenir – Individual Customer Orders (shipped to home):
• If not shipped, the order will be cancelled and refunded.
• If the order has shipped, the regalia can be returned and refunded if it is not removed from the plastic package. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
2. Keeper Regalia, Souvenir – School Orders (pick up at store): As our deadline has not passed, all of these will be refunded.
• If not shipped, the order will be cancelled with the exception of dated items. Dated items will ship and are not returnable.
• If the order has shipped, the regalia can be cancelled as long as the plastic package has not been opened. Shipping and handling costs are the shipper's responsibility.
3. Custom Orders:
Custom orders are not returnable since they are manufactured specifically for an individual's measurements.
4. Rental Regalia:
• Individuals & Schools - If not shipped, the order will be cancelled.
• Schools – If the rental order is partially unused (ex/faculty did not show up) and the regalia was packed for individuals, a credit will be issued if not regalia is not used.
• Schools - If ceremony is cancelled and rental is unused, Oak Hall will accept the return, minus a $Contact information for Oak Hall: 1-800-456-7623 (8AM to 6PM, Mon-Fri, EST). Or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TTU Bookstore Information
Online (new for Spring Commencement)
All regalia can now be ordered online or purchased in store. See below for links to purchase online. All online purchase where ship to store is selected will not be available for pick up until the first week of May 2020.
- For Students (bachelor, master, PhD and Law): https://ttu.shopoakhalli.com/
- For Faculty and Law Hooders: https://ttufaculty.shopoakhalli.com
Please note: Tam rentals for faculty and guest hooders are a separate rental, and it is noted on the website to order a tam as well if you need one. If you do not order a Tam, a mortor board is provided. Orders for Students placed on the website will be mailed directly to your home, Faculty and Law Hooders will be mailed to the store for pick up. Ships to home within two weeks - $15.95 Ships to home within three business days - $28.00 Ships to home within two business days - $36.00 Online orders will only be accepted from Feb 21, 2020 – March 27, 2020. After that all purchases will have to be made in store.
Bachelor and Master Regalia
Bachelor and Master regalia will also be available for in store purchases beginning July 15, 2020 until graduation day. Regalia must be purchased in store or online only as we can no longer accept credit card information over the phone. Online deadlines are June 16th for store pick up and July 27th for ship to home.
- Complete Bachelor's Package-$73.96 plus tax PLEASE NOTE: Bachelor's graduates are REQUIRED to wear a stole with their cap and gown. Caps are not sold separately and DO NOT decorate your cap
- Complete Master's Package- $90.96 plus tax
(PhD, Law and Faculty only)
- Complete Ph.D. or Law package (tam)- $117.94 plus tax
- Law Graduates – hooder gown and hood package is $83.96
Ph.D., Faculty and Law rentals need to be placed no later than June 26 for in store pick up or July 27 for ship to home - late orders will not be accepted. They will be available for pick up after August 1st, 2020. We will not have extra available for the summer.
Ph.D candidates – if you defend after the deadline to order, please go ahead and order your rental. Refunds can be done if you end up not being able to walk. We cannot guarantee availability of rental Ph.D. regalia after the order deadline. Also, inform your faculty you would like to hood you early, so they also may rent regalia on time if they need to do so.
Ph.D. and Faculty purchasing custom regalia for the ceremony need to place an order by June 8th, 2020 with the store to ensure delivery by the ceremony. Purchasing prices vary – see store for details.
- Cap/Gown/Tassel - $48.98
- Tassel only - $6.98
- Honor Cord - $15.98 (must present your honor award letter to the bookstore)
- Stole only - $24.98
- Cap/Gown/Tassel - $50.98
- Master's Hood - $39.98