The Learning Center
Hours of Operation (Summer II 2021)
The L.C. will be providing both In-Person and Online (limited) tutoring for Summer 2021.
Please check Schedule (below) and Course Listing (below) for availability.
- All Tutoring is First-Come, First-Served
- Tutors can work with NO MORE THAN 4 students at one time
- In-Person Tutoring will take place in Drane Hall, 164
- Online Tutoring will be accessed through BlackBoard Collaborate Ultra (BBCU).
- ---Familiarize yourself with BBCU Tools!---
The ultimate goal of the Learning Center is to provide a student with the resources needed to obtain academic independence and success. Through positive interaction and effective communication, a peer tutor is able to create an educational environment that inspires a student to develop autonomous learning strategies.
The Learning Center offers a variety of FREE services to all currently enrolled undergraduate Texas Tech students to ensure academic success:
- Drop-in peer tutoring in subjects such as Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accounting, and Engineering.
- Academic Coaching that provides students with skills in test taking, time management, etc.
- Online tutoring (in some subjects).