The Learning Center
Hours of Operation (Summer 2021)
The Learning Center will be providing both In-Person and Online tutoring for Summer 2021.
Please check Schedule (below) and Course Listing (below) for availability.
*SUMMER I TUTORING BEGINS JUNE 2, 2021*
- All Tutoring is First-Come, First-Served
- Tutors can work with NO MORE THAN 3 students at one time
- In-Person Tutoring will take place in Drane Hall, 164
- Online Tutoring will be accessed HERE.
- ---Familiarize yourself with BBCU Tools!---
The ultimate goal of the Learning Center is to provide a student with the resources needed to obtain academic independence and success. Through positive interaction and effective communication, a peer tutor is able to create an educational environment that inspires a student to develop autonomous learning strategies.
The Learning Center offers a variety of FREE services to all currently enrolled undergraduate Texas Tech students to ensure academic success:
- Drop-in peer tutoring in subjects such as Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accounting, and Engineering.
- Academic Coaching that provides students with skills in test taking, time management, etc.
- Online tutoring (in some subjects).