What To Bring
What to Bring
At RRC you will need:
- Three sets of clothing and extra socks
- A white camp shirt will be provided for all three days.
- An outfit for the Polos and Pearlsnaps Dance on Day 2.
- Sturdy, closed-toe tennis shoes (that are appropriate for activities such as basketball, volleyball, ropes course, etc.)
- Bed linens and blanket for a single-sized bed and your pillow OR sleeping bag
- Towels - bath and swim
- Toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, etc.)
- Shower shoes
- Bug Spray
- Your Texas Tech room assignment and e-mail address
(to exchange with other campers if desired)
- Any medications you are taking
- Signed Texas 4-H Release Form (see below)
What NOT to bring:
Per Camp Policy: The use of alcohol, tobacco or any kind of illegal drug is prohibited. All participants are expected to abide by this and all other rules of Texas Tech University.
Texas 4-H Conference Center Release Form
Below is the link for the Texas 4-H Conference Center Release Form. This form is to be filled out by EVERY camper attending Red Raider Camp.Texas 4-H Conference Center Release Form
Please bring a signed copy of this form with you to check-in.
*If under 18 years of age, this release form must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
We'll see you there!