Welcome to the Center for Biotechnology & Genomics
Biotechnology and genomic research is a major focus at Texas Tech University. The Center for Biotechnology & Genomics is designed to capitalize on this strength by facilitating research partnerships between highly productive research teams that extend across departmental boundaries. Strong cooperative ties have been forged with academic institutions, federal laboratories, and companies in Texas and throughout the region.
- Multidisciplinary graduate studies in Biotechnology & Genomics leading to a Master of Science degree in Biotechnology which is designed to prepare students for technical positions in the rapidly growing biotechnology industry.
- A joint MS/JD degree, a program in conjunction with the Texas Tech Law School
- Online Graduate Application!
News and Announcements
- Dr. Rao Kottapalli on a Multidisciplinary Team receives an NSF Grant for Building a Supercomputer Prototype
- Welcome Class of 2016!
- Hi Seq DNA Sequencer and LTQ Velos Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer to be installed soon!
- Texas Tech University
Canton & Main
Experimental Sciences Building, Room 101
Lubbock, TX 79409
Mail Stop 3132