Burkhart Center for Autism Education & Research
Photo by Artie Limmer for Texas Tech University System
Burkhart Walk for Autism Awareness
The 2014 Burkhart Walk for Autism Awareness was April 27, 2014 from 2:00-4:00 pm at Jones AT&T Stadium. Learn more
- Thursday afternoons 5-6 p.m. - Adolescent Friendship Building
For teens 12-17 years old
- November 7, 6-9pm - Parents’ Night Out
- September 30 - Parent Training Classes begin
- September 30 through November 25, Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:30-5:00 p.m. - Free Theatre Program for College Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- October 7 through November 18, Tuesdays and Saturdays - Free Theatre Program for High School Students
- Saturday Workshops:
October 25 - Claudia Reigosa, BCaBA: Systematic desensitization/treating fears and phobias in individuals with special needs
November 22 - Barbara Wimberly, BCBA: Assessing and teaching safety in individuals with special needs
Donate to the Burkhart Center
Your generous donation can support the programs of the Burkhart Center.
We appreciate your gifts and invite you to learn more about donating.
Burkhart Center Mailing List
Receive updates about Burkhart Center news and upcoming events. Sign up for our email list today.