The Future is Global
The Department of Classical & Modern Languages & Literatures is a gateway to languages and cultures from across the globe. We offer instruction in many languages and offer exciting opportunities to study abroad.
Interdisciplinary Programs & Resources
& Current Events
- French & Francophone Culture Presentations: open to the public. For details, click here.
- The 4th Annual Applied Linguistics and Second Language Conference is in April 2015. For more information click here.
- To learn about the Lorum Stratton Study Abroad Scholarship Endowment click here. For Endowment Giving Statistics and Matching Donation Opportunities click here.
- The Symposium on Spanish as a Heritage Language has a new website; you can find it here.
- The Mexico Field Course is returning in the Summer of 2015! For more information click here.
- The Language Lab has links for language practice. Please click here to see them.