Visit the Website: U.S. Passports & International Travel
For routine processing, please allow 4 – 6 weeks to receive your passport.
For expedited processing, please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your passport.
The Office of International Affairs can take your passport photos and process your passport application. Applications are available online at passport application, or at the Office of International Affairs.
Additional documents needed for submitting passport application:
- Previously Issued Passport or Certified Birth Certificate and a photo copy
- 2 passport size photos (may be obtained at Office of International Affairs for $9)
- Driver's License or other state-issued photo ID
- Passport - $110 Adult, $80 for Minors under age 16
- Expediting fee - $60
- Passport & expediting fees must be paid by check or money order only
- Processing fee must be paid by separate check, money order or cash. NO DEBIT OR CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED
- Processing fee - $25
- Photos - $9 (if needed)
- You can renew by mail using form DS-82.
Photos and processing fee can be combined into one payment.
Hours of Passport Acceptance (effective March 1, 2015)
Monday 1:00-5:30 p.m.
Tuesday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
*Hours are subject to change without any prior notice.
The passport office will be closed during official University holidays. See TTU holiday schedule. For more information, call 742-3667.
Other locations in Lubbock:
Monterey Station Post Office
5014 Gary Avenue
Phone: (806) 795-0836
Hours: 9:00 am to 11:30 am – 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm M-F
Downtown Post Office
411 Ave L.
Phone: (806) 744-3802 or (806) 744-3806
Hours: 9:30 am to 12:00pm – 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm M-F
Lubbock County District Clerk
904 Broadway Suite105
Phone: (806) 775-1378
Hours: 8:00-5:00 M-F
Wolfforth Post Office
302 E. Hwy 82
Phone: (806) 866-4616
Hours: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm M-F (By appointment ONLY)