Visit the Website: U.S. Passports & International Travel
For routine processing, please allow 6-8 weeks to receive your passport.
For expedited processing, please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your passport.
The Office of International Affairs can take your passport photos and process your passport application. Applications are available online at passport application, or at the Office of International Affairs.
Additional documents needed for submitting passport application:
- Previously Issued Passport, Certified Birth Certificate, or Naturalization Certificate and a photo copy of each document
- Two passport size photos (may be obtained at Office of International Affairs for $12)
- Driver's License or other state-issued photo ID
- Fees: All fees are due at time of service.
- Passport Book - $110 Adult, $80 for Minors under age 16
- Passport Card-$30 Adult, $15 for Minors under age 16
- Expediting fee - $60
- Passport & expediting fees must be paid by check or money order only. Checks and money orders must be payable to the U.S. Department of State
- Office of International Affairs processing fee - $35
- Photos - $12 (if needed) *Includes 2 photos
- Photos and processing fee can be combined into one payment and paid by separate check, money order, cash or credit card to the Office of International Affairs
- All credit/debit card transactions will be assessed a processing fee of $1.50
- Our office is not able to assist with the renewal of passports using the form DS-82. If you meet these requirements, you must renew by mail.
Hours of Passport Acceptance
Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. *Closed from 1:00-2:00 for lunch.
Friday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. The Passport Office will be closed on Friday, October 18, 2019.
*Hours are subject to change without any prior notice.
The passport office will be closed during official University holidays. See TTU holiday schedule. For more information, call 742-3667.
Other locations in Lubbock:
Monterey Station Post Office
5014 Gary Avenue
Phone: (806) 795-0836
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 9:00-3:00 Closed from 12:00-1:00 daily.
Downtown Post Office
411 Ave L.
Phone: (806) 744-3802 or (806) 744-3806
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 11:00am-4:00pm
Lubbock County District Clerk
904 Broadway Suite105
Phone: (806) 775-1314
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00