Visit the Website: U.S. Passports & International Travel
For routine processing, please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your passport.
For expedited processing, please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your passport.
The Office of International Affairs can take your passport photos and process your passport application. Applications are available online at passport application, or at the Office of International Affairs.
Additional documents needed for submitting passport application:
- Previously Issued Passport, Certified Birth Certificate, and a photo copy of each document
- Two passport size photos (may be obtained at Office of International Affairs for $12)
- Driver's License or other state-issued photo ID
- Fees: No debit or credit cards accepted. All fees are due at time of service.
- Passport - $110 Adult, $80 for Minors under age 16
- Expediting fee - $60
- Passport & expediting fees must be paid by check or money order only. Checks and money orders must be payable to the U.S. Department of State
- Office of International Affairs processing fee - $25
- Photos - $12 (if needed) *Includes 2 photos
- Photos and processing fee can be combined into one payment and paid by separate check, money order, or cash to the Office of International Affairs
- You can renew by mail using form DS-82.
Hours of Passport Acceptance
Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. *Closed from 1:00-2:00 for lunch.
Friday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan 9th, closed
Notice: The passport office will be closed the 2nd Wednesday of every month from 1pm-2pm for Monthly Processing
*Hours are subject to change without any prior notice.
The passport office will be closed during official University holidays. See TTU holiday schedule. For more information, call 742-3667.
Other locations in Lubbock:
Monterey Station Post Office
5014 Gary Avenue
Phone: (806) 795-0836
Hours: 9:00 am to 11:30 am – 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm M-F
Downtown Post Office
411 Ave L.
Phone: (806) 744-3802 or (806) 744-3806
Hours: 9:30 am to 12:00pm – 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm M-F
Lubbock County District Clerk
904 Broadway Suite105
Phone: (806) 775-1378
Hours: 8:00-5:00 M-F
Wolfforth Post Office
302 E. Hwy 82
Phone: (806) 866-4616
Hours: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm M-F (By appointment ONLY)