Class Credit Through Work Assignment: Important Notes
- Final reports must be turned in to the Program Coordinator at least 1 week before the final presentation.
- Students must contact the Program Coordinator to establish the date/time/place for their final presentation.
- The grade will be determined based on:
- New concepts and tools learned by the student
- Application of these concepts and tools to a particular problem
- Quality of the Final Report
- Quality of the Final Presentation
- The students participating in the accelerated laboratory program may not also receive credit for a Project Lab through work assignment. Accelerated laboratory program is coordinated by Dr. Parten.
- Just remember that when it comes to Project Lab IV and Project Lab V, one of the two must be completed by attending regularly scheduled classes. There will be no exceptions made in this regard.