New Book: "A Faculty Story: the Trials, Tribulations, and Triumphs of the Texas Tech Department of Electrical Engineering"
A new book by Pamela Brink, "A Faculty Story: the Trials, Tribulations, and Triumphs of the Texas Tech Department of Electrical Engineering," has been published. Serving as a history of the Texas Tech University Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, the book documents the growth of a trailblazing Texas Tech teaching and research department, from the beginning as the Department of Electrical Engineering to the present.
- Follow the story of early departmental challenges in a fledging Texas Technological College.
- Rekindle memories of team experiences in the Project Labs.
- Gain broad perspective on the promise and fate of the Crosbyton Solar Power Project.
- Follow the national and international development of departmental research achievements.
- Celebrate the strong leaders who shaped the goals and reputation of the department.
The book is available for purchase at Amazon. All book royalties donated to Texas Tech University.
Pamela Brink owns and operates Associated Authors & Editors, Inc., a writing, editing, and graphic design company located in Lubbock, Texas. During her career, she has created many award-winning designs and publications for banks, medical facilities, small businesses, and nonprofit organizations. She has also fulfilled many professional contracts with departments, colleges, and schools at Texas Texas University and the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. This is her first full-length work of narrative nonfiction.