|Summer Boot Camp (XSEDE)||June 2-5||10am - 4pm||via Zoom (Web)||Register|
|New User Training||June 4||3pm - 5pm||ESB #120||Cancelled|
This class is intended to give an introduction on the capabilities and usage of the TTU High Performance Computing Center resources. New users and those who would like to improve their knowledge of how to use and get the most out of HPCC resources are STRONGLY encouraged to attend these training sessions. To make the best use of this user training, participants should already have requested and received HPCC access for their eRaider account using the account request forms on the HPCC web site.
- 06/04/20 3pm-5pm (Cancelled)
- 07/09/20 3pm-5pm (Cancelled)
Location: ESB (Experimental Sciences Building) Room 120
User Training Documents:
- PowerPoint Presentation (.pptx - with notes - Updated February 2020)
- PowerPoint Presentation (.pdf - without notes - Updated February 2020)
The Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center (PSC) will be presenting one and two-day workshops on various HPC topics; Big Data, GPU Programming using OpenACC, OpenMP, and MPI. During June PSC offers a four day summer boot camp where they cover all the topics.
- Registration is required.
- Participants must bring their own laptops.
- Courses offered using the Wide Area Classroom (WAC) training platform.