The College of Human Sciences prepares you for a successful career.
Our degree programs offer superior opportunities that help you maximize your potential.
- Earn a degree that carries clout. Many of our programs rank among the nation's best in their field. We have a strong
reputation among employers and graduate schools, so our degrees will help you take
the next step in your education or career.
- Work with prominent faculty. You will take courses from experts who stand out for their achievements in research,
professional practice, and education.
- Get a hands-on education. Our degree programs emphasize practical experience in workplace settings outside
the classroom, enabling you to build confidence, skills, and professional contacts.
- Learn in state-of-the-art facilities. Our world-class research labs, production facilities, and design studios are equipped
with professional-grade tools and capabilities.
- Serve the community. While earning your degree, you will have many opportunities to help ordinary people—patients,
customers, students, and others—in Lubbock and beyond.
Your generosity ensures our continued growth and our ability to improve the human
condition locally, nationally, and globally.
Our degree programs empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
If you want to help people find happiness, health, and fulfillment, the College of
Human Sciences has a degree program for you.
Our specialized bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, and doctoral programs foster the professional skills you need for a career in:
Contact the College of Human Sciences
Office of the Dean
Phone: (806) 742-3031
Academic Advising for Students
Phone: (806) 742-1180
Office of Recruitment and Visitor's Center
Phone: (806) 742-1941