Leading Texas Tech Students Abroad
Each year more than 60 Texas Tech faculty take students abroad, teaching catalog courses in a variety of locations around the world. The Study Abroad Office is committed to making the process as easy as possible for you as a faculty leader, so you can get on with the business of teaching your students abroad! However, please note that developing a faculty-led study abroad program requires careful consideration and much planning. The Study Abroad Office hopes you find the enclosed links and information helpful as you prepare to lead students abroad.
- Understanding Study Abroad at Texas Tech
- Designing a Successful Faculty-Led Program
- The Process for Establishing a Faculty-Led program
- The Paperwork for Faculty-Led Programs
Keep the proposal deadlines in mind when preparing to lead students abroad.
Resources for Faculty
- Faculty Workshops
- Study Abroad Program Development Funding Initiative
- Toolkit for Faculty-Led Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions - Coming soon!
- Contact Information for U.S. Embassies Abroad - this opens an Excel spreadsheet