Instructions for remotely connecting to ATLC Lab Computers
The TTU IT Division is now providing access to the ATLC (Advanced Technology Learning Center) computer lab workstations and all software applications through a remote desktop connection. Workstations are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless undergoing scheduled maintenance. Through a remote desktop connection, you will have access to all ATLC software applications installed on the system. All TTU and IT policies and guidelines apply while connected to University information resources.
Connecting to ATLC Lab Computers
- Go to the ATLC Remote Access Portal Dashboard.
- Select an available computer from the list of systems and click the CONNECT button.
- Follow the on screen instructions to open a remote desktop connection.
- macOS users will need to download and install Microsoft Remote Desktop from the App Store.
- When connecting, if you are presented with a message stating 'the identity of the remote computer cannot be verified', this is expected, and you should choose 'Yes' to connect anyway.
- Enter your TTU email address for the username and your eRaider password to log in to the selected computer. If you receive a message that another user is connected, please cancel your connection and try a different computer.
You should now be logged into the ATLC computer and able to access all software available on the system. Please make sure you log out of the computer and disconnect the remote desktop application when you are finished.