Parent and Family Relations
COVID-19 Information and Updates
Parent and Family Relations will continue to provide support to students and their families. Please call (806) 742-3630 or email us email@example.com.
- The Texas Tech Commitment for Fall 2020
- Student Affairs information and resources
- Fall 2020 Tips and Resources for Parents and Family Members
- Virtual Red Raider Orientation and RRO for Parents and Family Members
- Information about Commencement
Welcome, Parents and Families!
Parent and Family Relations is dedicated to student success by engaging parents and family members as active partners in supporting student success at Texas Tech University. It is our goal to provide you with information and resources that will help you stay informed about what is going on at Texas Tech, learn more how to support your student, and connect with other Tech parents and families. Explore this site and make it one you visit often. Welcome to Texas Tech...with you, it's possible!
- Landlord/Tenant Questions? Visit the Student Legal Services website
- View the 2020-2021 Parent & Family Guide - English | Spanish
- View the 1-Page Academic Calendar - English | Spanish
- Campus map for parents and family members
- Parents of Admitted Students - visit admitted.ttu.edu
- Visit Texas Tech's Official Commencement website.
- Texas Tech University has much to offer. Get our facts at a glance @ www.ttu.edu/facts
- For complete Texas Tech news, visit Texas Tech Today.
Explore different events taking place throughout the fall semester and make plans to visit your Red Raider.
Parent & Family Relations eNewsletter
Sign up to receive our Parent & Family eNewsletter. It will keep you informed about resources for your student, events and programs on campus, and how to get involved.