Parent and Family Relations
Welcome, Parents and Families!
Parent and Family Relations is dedicated to student success by engaging parents and family members as active partners in supporting student success at Texas Tech University. It is our goal to provide you with information and resources that will help you stay informed about what is going on at Texas Tech, learn more about yourself and your student, and connect with other Tech parents and families. Explore this site and make it one you visit often. Welcome to Texas Tech...with you, it's possible!
- Photos from Family Weekend 2016
- Red Raider Orientation for Parents & Family Members
- How-to Videos - learn how to mail a package to your student, how to set up an Authorized User for billing, and more!
- Parent and Family Pulse Poll - a brief poll about parent and family experiences
- View the 2016-2017 Parent & Family Guide in English and Spanish
- Ver 2016-2017 La Guía del Padre y la Familia
- Ver esta pagina en español
- AlcoholEdu and The Haven for parents and family members
- InvestU - a course on the value of Texas Tech for prospective students and their families
- Campus map for parents and family members
- Meningitis vaccination information
- Parents of Admitted Students - visit admitted.ttu.edu
- Visit Texas Tech's Official Commencement website.
- Texas Tech University has much to offer. Get our facts at a glance @ http://www.ttu.edu/facts/
- For complete Texas Tech news, visit Texas Tech Today.
- Watch Texas Tech videos about our great university's traditions, research, academics, campus life, and more.
- Connect with Texas Tech via social media.
Parent & Family Relations eNewsletter
- Sign up to receive our Parent & Family eNewsletter. It will keep you informed about resources for your student, event and programs on campus, and how to get involved.
- Subscribe to the Parent & Family eNewsletter