Sibling Weekend is a weekend held in the spring semester designed to bring siblings of Texas Tech students aged 8-15 to visit the Texas Tech campus. The schedule includes many events chosen to get Texas Tech students involved with their little brothers or sisters and create great memories. The date for Sibling Weekend 2016 will be February 20-21, 2016. Registration will begin in December, 2015.
Sibling Weekend 2016 registration is closed. Registration deadline was Monday, February 15th at 5:00 PM.
Before you begin to register please have the following information ready:
- Photo of sibling(s) for Future Red Raider ID card
- The photo needs to be 300 pixels by 300 pixels and cannot exceed 50KB.
- Payment (debit or credit card only)
- If your children plan to climb the rock wall during the rec center event, you will need to be prepared to print, complete, sign, and upload this waiver.
Each TTU student and sibling participating will pay a $45 registration fee. What's all included for each participant?
- All meals listed on the Sibling Weekend schedule
- Official Sibling Weekend t-shirt
- Nylon drawstring backpack
- Ticket to TTU Museum and Planetarium
- Future Red Raider ID Card (siblings only)
- upload photo when registering
- All event costs listed on the Sibling Weekend schedule
Refund policy: Sibling Weekend registrations are NON-REFUNDABLE. In the event of inclement weather the event will be rescheduled. If the rescheduled date conflicts with your schedule we can discuss a refund at that time.
Click HERE for the complete Sibling Weekend Schedule. Events, location, and time subject to change.
- Parking Map
- Parent FAQs
- Climbing Wall Waiver - each TTU student and sibling participating must submit signed waiver to climb the rock wall. This waiver is available on the registration form or you may complete waiver and email or fax (806-742-0655) to Parent & Family Relations.
- Red Raider Retro Fun Run/Walk Map
Hear what others have to say about Sibling Weekend
"Sibling Weekend really helped me show my sister the joy of going to college and the
possibilities that are out there. For the first time my little sister is excited about
going to college!"
Sibling Weekend Attendee
"Sibling Weekend was a wonderful way for our 10-year-old to reconnect with her big
sister! They both had a blast and we plan to participate every year."
Kim Turner, Lubbock