Parent & Family Pulse Polls
Parent & Family Relations conducts the Parent & Family Pulse Poll—a brief poll about Texas Tech parent and family experiences.Take this month's poll
CURRENT PARENT & FAMILY PULSE POLL RESULTS
PAST PARENT & FAMILY PULSE POLL RESULTS
- October 2015: Student Involvement - We asked parents and family member about the number and type of student organizations their students were involved in as well as concerns they had about student involvement.
- August 2015: Transportation - We asked parents and family members if their students were bringing a car to campus and what their Thanksgiving transportation plans were.
- Summer 2015: Move-In Plans - We asked parents and family members about their students' move-in plans for Fall 2015 and about any concerns they had about move-in.
- May 2015: End of Semester/Summer Concerns - We asked parents and family members what concerns they have at the end of the spring semester/beginning of summer.
- April 2015: Career Readiness-We asked parents and family members what their student has done to prepare for his/her career.
- March 2015: Difficult Conversations-We asked parents and family members what topics they find most difficult to discuss with their student.
- February 2015: Sources of Information-We asked parents and family members what sources of information they use the most.
- November 2014: Campus Resources Used-We asked parents and family members what campus resources their students have utilized.
- October 2014: Students' Holiday Plans-We asked parents and family members about what their students would be doing during the holidays.
- Starting the Fall Semester- Parents and family members share common parent and student concerns about the beginning of the semester.
- Summer 2014: Fall Move-in- Parents and family members share fall move-in plans and concerns.
- May 2014: Students' summer plans- We asked parents and family members what their students would be doing this summer.
- April 2014: Supporting your students- We asked parents and family members about the different ways they support their Texas Tech students.
- March 2014: Spring Break Plans- We asked parents and family members about their students' Spring Break plans and any concerns they had related to their students' participation in Spring Break.
- February 2014: Sources of Stress- We asked parents and family members about various sources of stress for them and their student.
- January 2014: Study Abroad- We asked parents and family members about their thoughts on Study Abroad opportunities for their student.
- December 2013: TTU Depts Contacted- We asked parents and family members what Texas Tech departments they contacted for assistance.
- November 2013: Parent-Student Communication- We asked parents and family members what methods of communication they used with their students and how often they communicated.