TTU Home Office of Student Conduct Student Right-to-Know

Student Right-to-Know

Jeanne Clery Campus Security Act

Texas Tech University Clery Report: Updated Annually

The Texas Tech Police Department compiles and publishes campus crime data to comply with the Jeanne Clery Campus Security Act. Information about crimes that have occurred on-campus and in the immediately surrounding community is published annually on the Texas Tech University Department Web Page.

Lubbock Sex Offenders Web Site

Texas Statutes

Graduation Rates

The six-year graduation rates of students and student athletes are published annually and are available online. For all Texas Tech students, refer to the university fact book. The Texas Tech Athletic Department provides graduation rates to the National Collegiate Athletic Association.

University Services

For up-to-date information about tuition and fees, housing options, how to apply for financial aid, services available for disabled students, and study abroad opportunities, please refer to the following web sites:

To learn about the Family Educational Right to Privacy Act (FERPA), Withdrawal Procedures, and Access to Student records, visit the Registrar.


Alcohol and Other Drugs

Students in violation of drug and alcohol policies will be subject to university judicial procedures as outlined in the Code of Student Conduct. Separately and concurrently, students may also be subject to legal proceedings in accordance with local, state and federal law.

This is not an all-inclusive listing of illegal and/ or dangerous drugs. The following list highlights some of the most frequently abused drugs:

Available Drug or Alcohol Counseling Services

If you or someone you know is in need of drug or alcohol counseling, Texas Tech University provides students, faculty, and staff access to those services. For initial screening, students should contact Student Health Services at (806) 743-2848 or the Student Counseling Center at (806) 742-3674. For treatment programs and services, students should contact the Center for the Study of Addiction and Recovery at (806) 742-2891. Faculty and staff can utilize the Employee Assistance Program.