Office of Student Conduct
The Office of Student Conduct (OSC) is open Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
If we are requesting you meet with our office, you will receive email communication via “Maxient” with additional details.
If you would like to file a report, please see the options below.
We ask that all Red Raiders practice guidelines that have been set by the University, local, state and federal authorities. These policies and guidelines are in place to keep all students, staff and faculty safe and healthy. To follow up-to-date information on COVID-19 and Texas Tech please visit http://www.ttu.edu/commitment/.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 806-742-1714.
File a Report
- Campus Life
- Dean of Students
- Division of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Office of the Registrar
- Office for Student Civil Rights & Sexual Misconduct
- Risk Intervention & Safety Education (RISE)
- Student Business Services
- Student Counseling
- Student Disability Services
- Texas Tech Police Department
- University Student Housing