TECHniques Center Application
Admitted Texas Tech University students with documented evidence of a learning disability, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD or ADHD), and/or Autism Spectrum disorder who are applying for admission to the TECHniques Center need to complete this supplemental TECHniques Center Application below. This supplemental application is in addition to the required Student Disability Services application.
Acceptance to the TECHniques Center is based on the following:
- Completed the Student Disability Services application process and approved for services.
- Sufficient documented evidence of a learning disability, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD or ADHD), and/or Autism Spectrum disorders, as determined by approval by Student Disability Services.
- Completed TECHniques Center application.
- Completed Student Disability Services intake meeting (must be complete before tutoring can begin).
- Signed and returned the Statement of Understanding. Please visit the Application Process page for a full description of the application and acceptance process.