Employer Event Calendar
Login to your Hire Red Raiders account and schedule an appointment online. If you have any questions navigating the site, please call our office at (806) 742-2210.
The University Career Center encourages persons with disabilities to participate in our programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about accessibility, please call 806-742-2210 in advance of your participation or visit.
Are you starting a full-time job? Have you been accepted into graduate school? Are you still deciding? The University Career Center (UCC) wants to know your post-grad plans! Report your Outcome!
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, the University Career Center (UCC) is committed to supporting our employer partners by providing opportunities to recruit and connect through virtual methods.
- Recruiting & Engagement
- TTU Recruiting Guidelines & Policies
- NACE Principles for Third-Party Recruiting
- Recruiting International Students
- Internship Recruiting Toolkit
Employer Relations Team
- Carol Trigg, Associate Director
- Toni Krebbs, Assistant Director
- Taylor Johnston, Lead Counselor
- Monica Gomez, Lead Counselor
- Dominique Massey, Lead Counselor/Marketing Coordinator
- Brooke Wilson, Admin Business Assistant/Recruiting Coordinator
- Tori Coleman, Program Coordinator
UCC Contact Info
Phone: (806) 742-2210