Visit the UCC Career Closet!
The Career Closet is open to current students in need of business professional outfits for job and internship interviews and other professional development opportunities. There is no charge for this service.
Students are allowed to use the Career Closet once per academic year and take up to five items. For example: a suit is two items and adding a shirt, belt and tie would complete the basic outfit equaling five items.
- Appointments must be scheduled through Hire Red Raiders
- When creating your appointment in Hire Red Raiders, select "Career Closet" as the option in the Career Adviser Drop-Down.
- There are additional required fields that will need to be completed before an appointment can be scheduled regarding clothing needs and preferences. If the closet inventory doesn't meet your needs, you will receive an email from the UCC.
- Suitable sizes will be pulled prior to the appointment and you can choose up to five items. What is not chosen will be quarantined in a bag for three days and then returned to stock
- The time-frame for an appointment is one hour. Appointments will last 30 minutes and you will be able to try on clothing items during that time. The last half hour of each appointment block will be held to allow a UCC staff member to clean and prepare the closet for the next student.
We appreciate your generosity!
Items accepted include: Suits, sport coats, slacks, skirts, blouses, shirts, closed toe dress shoes, scarfs and ties
All clothing needs to be current, clean, and free of tears and stains.
The University Career Center is on the southside of the Wiggins Complex in the same
building as Housing, Hospitality and Sam's West. Our address is 3211 18th Street.
Questions can be directed to Toni Krebbs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to your Hire Red Raiders account and schedule an appointment online. If you have any questions navigating the site, please call our office at (806) 742-2210.
The University Career Center encourages persons with disabilities to participate in our programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about accessibility, please call 806-742-2210 in advance of your participation or visit.
Are you starting a full-time job? Have you been accepted into graduate school? Are you still deciding? The University Career Center (UCC) wants to know your post-grad plans! Report your Outcome!