Graduate Program Review
The Office of Planning & Assessment is pleased to provide assessment and faculty credentialing evidence for Graduate Program Review. Specifically, our office can offer the following resources:
• Nuventive Improve Four-Column Report for each master's program within a department
• Nuventive Improve Four-Column Report for each doctoral program within a department
• Program Assessment Review (PAR) results for each master's and doctoral program within a department
• Faculty Success Faculty List for all faculty teaching graduate courses
• Faculty Success Publications and Presentations List for all faculty teaching graduate courses
These resources are highly suggested for inclusion in the Graduate Program Review Self-Study. OPA can assist you with interpreting and analyzing these reports. Please contact the OPA office (806.742.1505) to discuss how our office can provide these resources and materials to you. We're happy to support your efforts.