Graduate Program Review
The Office of Planning & Assessment is pleased to provide assessment and faculty credentialing evidence for Graduate Program Review. Specifically, our office can offer the following resources:
• Nuventive Improve Four-Column Report for each master's program within a department
• Nuventive Improve Four-Column Report for each doctoral program within a department
• Program Assessment Review (PAR) results for each master's and doctoral program within a department
• DigitalMeasures Faculty List for all faculty teaching graduate courses
• DigitalMeasures Publications and Presentations List for all faculty teaching graduate courses
These resources are highly suggested for inclusion in the Graduate Program Review Self-Study. OPA can assist you with interpreting and analyzing these reports. Please contact the OPA office (742-1505) to discuss how our office can provide these resources and materials to you. We're happy to support your efforts.